CHAMBERS – LODGING – AREA INFORMATON
- For information on lodging and services in Canon City, CO
- For information on lodging and services in Salida, CO
- Gunnison Gorge area lodging and services in Delta, CO
- Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area is the Colorado State Park containing the Arkansas River.
COTOPAXI AREA CAMPING AND LODGING INFORMATION
- Visit our friends at the Cotopaxi KOA for camping with all the amenities on the Arkansas River just 5 minutes from our base. We recommend their Loma Linda Motel for our rafting guests looking for lodging on the river.
- Bighorn Park in Coaldale, just 2 miles west of us, has newly remodeled log cabins right on the river with close access to the Sangre De Cristo mountains.
- Cutty’s Hayden Creek Resort in Coaldale, is 7 miles west of ART right at the base of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains and is a full service resort in an alpine setting.
CABINS, HORSEBACK RIDING, LODGING AND ATTRACTIONS IN THE PIKES PEAK AREA
- Colorado Mountain Cabins provides numerous lodging options in this area.
- Mule Creek Outfitters provides horseback riding, pack trips and cabins on a working cattle ranch.
- Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center is a unique educational opportunity to view wildlife in a natural setting.
- Pikes Peak Resort is our choice for a B & B in this area. They also have unique cabins for comfortable lodging.
- Eagle Fire Lodge and Conference Center is located in central Woodland Park offering cabins, suites, and conference meeting facilities.
- Woodland Park Country Lodge is a totally remodeled, 60 room property offering quick access to the Pikes Peak area in a mountain setting.
- El Tesoro Retreat Center offers unique lodging for those interested in a respite from our busy world with a focus on spiritual renewal.
- Red Door Vacation Rentals has numerous properties in the Woodland Park and Ute Pass area.
Stay with our friends at the Silver Ridge Lodge in Salida near the Hot Springs pool and all Salida restaurants.
If you are looking to be in downtown Salida then consider the Woodland Motel located walking distance to great restaurants and shopping.
CANON CITY LODGING
If your trip is leaving from Canon City, stay at the Skyline Lodge at the Royal Gorge located right on our property. Walk to our office!
Visit our friends at the Red Rock Ranch, one of the most unique lodging facilities in Colorado. Perfect for reunions, corporate retreats or weddings.
Aspen Acres Campground is our recommendation for camping in Rye, CO.
Music Meadows Ranch is a dude ranch offering the true cowboy experience on a 4,000 acre working ranch.
COLORADO WATER LEVELS
- Check the Parkdale gauge for river flows on the Arkansas River.
- Check the Gunnison Gorge gauge for river flows on the Gunnison River.
ARKANSAS RIVER FISHING INFORMATION
- Royal Gorge Anglers provides a daily fishing report including productive flies for the Arkansas River..
- Leading the Way Tours organizes scouting programs in Colorado.
- Rainbow Trails Lutheran Camp in Hillside, CO We have provided rafting for our friends at RTLC for over 25 years. Contact them for a Christian-oriented camp experience in the Colorado mountains.
RANCHES IN THE COTOPAXI / WESTCLIFFE AREA
- Red Rock Ranch is a unique property with exceptional lodging for private groups.
- If you are looking for a venue for your event in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, contact Jody at the Historic Pines Ranch.
ROYAL GORGE ATTRACTIONS
- Ride the Royal Gorge Route Railroad as part of our River and Rail package.
- See the Royal Gorge Bridge, the world’s highest suspension bridge after your raft trip.
- American Rivers helps to protect our nations endangered rivers. Please support them!
- Arkansas River Outfitters Association
- Colorado River Outfitters Association
- America Outdoors Association
INTERNATIONAL RAFTING AND KAYAKING OUTFITTERS
- Join our friends at Maya Expeditions in Guatemala for a jungle river adventure!
FRIENDS OF ART
John Fielder offers an annual river photography workshop on the Gunnison Gorge with us. Check out his calendars, books and other products.
2 Goblets at the Hutchinson Ranch in Salida, CO offers an unique venue for weddings and events in a picturesque setting on this historic ranch.
COLORADO RAFTING ASSOCIATION OUTFITTERS
- Adventure Bound River Expeditions– rafting on the Colorado, Green and Yampa Rivers.
- AAM’s Mild to Wild Rafting – rafting on the Animas, Piedra and Salt Rivers.
- Colorado Adventure Center – rafting on the Colorado River and Clear Creek.
- Rocky Mountain Adventures – rafting on the Poudre, North Platte and Colorado Rivers and Clear Creek.
- Scenic River Tours – rafting on the Taylor and Gunnison Rivers.
- Good Times Rafting – rafting on the Colorado and the upper Arkansas River.